PRAISE THE LORD (DA SHINE) FEAT. SKEPTA - OFFICIAL VIDEO
https://smarturl.it/aPTL
Listen to A$AP Rocky: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/listenYD
DIRECTED BY DEXTER NAVY
PRODUCED BY DIVISION
TESTING OUT NOW - LISTEN HERE http://smarturl.it/zTESTING
HTTPS://TSTNG.CO/
HTTPS://AWGE.COM/
Follow A$AP Rocky:
Facebook: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/_followYP/fa...
Twitter: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/_followYP/tw...
Instagram: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/_followYP/in...
Website: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/_followYP/we...
Spotify: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/_followYP/sp...
Subscribe to the official A$AP Rocky YouTube Channel: https://ASAPRocky.lnk.to/subscribeYD
Lyrics:
Get it, text message I don't know the number
Flexin' on these niggas, every bone and muscle
Steady taking shots, but I'm never hurting nothing
Even then you don't worry none
And I'd like to give a shoutout to my niggas with the game plan
And shoutout to my niggas with escape plans
Uh, twenty bands, rain dance
We can keep the rain check or we can make plans
Pockets loaded, rocket loaded, okay lets rock and roll this
Time to go, lock stock and two smoking barrels
Locked and loaded, diamonds glowing, chart-climbing on 'em
You think I'm jumping out the window how I got 'em open
Line around the corner, line 'em up to block and over
Times I even stop the smoking when it's time to focus
My shades Dior, my pants velour
Create, explore, expand, conquer
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
I sold the pack, the loose, the hard (yeah)
I listened to X, I peeped the bars (yeah)
The snakes, the rats, the cats, the dogs
The games, a trap, protect, your heart (yeah)
I waited in line, return, refine
The new design, it's time to shine
To shine, to shine, to shine, to shine
I hustle, I flex, the world is mine
So please believe, allow the greaze
These niggas disease, don't speak we squeeze (squeeze)
I make the devil go weak the knees
You hate, you're lame, your loss
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
She came, I came, now what's my name?
My chain, my pants, my pants with the chain
They know it's me, the hat and the shades
They heard my voice and they ran to the stage
My vans, my braids, my mans, my babe
My girls, my ex, my hoes that I left
The way I stepped, out the car, that's a flex
Give thanks, get fresh, praise the Lord then finesse, bless
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
I came, I saw, I came, I saw
I praise the Lord, then break the law
I take what's mine, then take some more
It rains, it pours, it rains, it pours
#ASAPRocky #PraiseTheLord #Rap
a$ap rocky everyday descargar A$AP Rocky - Praise The Lord (Da Shine) (Official Video) ft. Skepta | |
| 1,663,254 Likes | 1,663,254 Dislikes |
| 208,348,421 views views | 459 followers |
| Music A$AP Rocky | Upload TimePublished on 5 Jun 2018 |
Related keywords
asap rocky peso download,video phone beyonce mp3,a$ap rocky & lil uzi vert freestyle,video phone commax,videos for cats,grounds restaurant,praise the lord audio,a$ap rocky - everyday remix,a$ap rocky fight video,praise the lord gif,video phone letra,asap rocky - praise the lord producer,skepta praise the lord dmx,asap rocky net worth,asap rocky everyday,skepta praise the lord free download,free ringtones,a$ap mob - perry aye,freedom mortgage,grounds for sculpture,groundskeeper,video doorbell,video phone number,a$ap rocky everyday lyrics,a$ap mob - wrong,asap rocky - sundress tekstowo,praise the lord my soul,sharing amazon prime,a$ap mob cozy tapes vol. 2,sharingan eyes,video phone é a continuação de telephone,video player,groundskeeper willie,a$ap mob meaning,sharing community,praise the lord asap rocky sample,a$ap mob - feels so good,praise the lord bpm,camera iphone x apk,a$ap ferg - floor seats,a$ap rocky x tyler the creator - potato salad,sharing is caring,a$ap rocky - everyday перевод,praise the lord sample,asap rocky albums,asap rocky y kendall jenner,a$ap rocky wiki,video editing app,camera iphone 7 vs iphone 8,a$ap rocky - sundress (official video) lyrics,a$ap mob albums,free music,upload video to youtube,grounds for divorce in islam,video phone ft lady gaga,a$ap rocky - praise the lord,a$ap rocky ローラ,awkward asap rocky interview,freep,a$ap rocky - goldie tradução,a$ap rocky - sundress lyrics,a$ap rocky - praise the lord download,a$ap rocky 釈放,video phone extended remix,praise the lord oh my soul,video phone call,sharingbox,a$ap rocky - praise the lord instrumental,video editor,camera iphone,camera phone comparison,sharing is caring meme,upload resume to linkedin,sharing wifi password,skepta praise the lord mp3 download,a$ap rocky testing pop up,app video iphone,sharing wifi iphone,camera iphone 8 plus,a$ap rocky l$d download,camera iphone xr,upload music to spotify,asap rocky news,a$ap nast,skepta praise the lord genius,skepta praise the lord sample,a$ap rocky everyday mp3 download,a$ap rocky - praise the lord ft. skepta,a$ap rocky ファッション,free people,grounds cafe menu,a$ap rocky - l$d,skepta praise the lord wiki,a$ap mob - feels so good lyrics,sharing outlook calendar,praise the lord asap,a$ap rocky ft skepta,sharing network 5k,a$ap rocky - tony tone,a$ap rocky’s,a$ap rocky instagram,upload soundcloud,skepta praise the lord beat,a$ap mob clothing,a$ap rocky - a$ap forever,a$ap ferg,skepta praise the lord lyrics,asap rocky lyrics,video phone beyonce letra,a$ap rocky feat. skepta praise the lord перевод,free movies,camera phone x apk,praise the lord en francais,everyday asap rocky vevo,asap rocky vevo youtube,sharingan contacts,video games,grounds for annulment,a$ap rocky アンダーアーマー,video phone lyrics,skepta praise the lord video download,a$ap rocky praise the lord lyrics,upload to instagram from pc,a$ap rocky y kendall jenner,asap ft skepta praise the lord,a$ap mob - hella hoes,video star,a$ap rocky - sundress текст,free games,grounds and hounds,grounds of alexandria,asap rocky novia,asap rocky - praise the lord (da shine) ft. skepta,camera phone x,video phone tradução,a$ap rocky - sundress แปล,a$ap rocky feat. skepta praise the lord,a$ap mob merch,a$ap rocky - goldie instrumental,video converter,video phone lady gaga,video maker,a$ap rocky - money bags freestyle,a$ap rocky peso скачать,video phone feat lady gaga,a$ap mob - money man,video editing software,a$ap rocky,groundsel,a$ap rocky - everyday traduction,groundswell,asap rocky nubian,free credit report,a$ap rocky feat. skepta praise the lord (da shine),free credit score,a$ap rocky type beat,camera iphone 8 plus apk,camera iphone x vs xr,video to gif,a$ap rocky sweden,a$ap rocky testing,camera phone ranking,free robux,upload to imgur,skepta praise the lord jacket,praise the lord lyrics,a$ap rocky スウェーデン,videoder,videographer,a$ap rocky ft. skepta - praise the lord,camera phone x - os 12 camera apk,skepta praise the lord clothes,a$ap rocky peso lyrics,sharing shelf,a$ap rocky mexico,praise the lord chords,a$ap rocky - praise the lord (da shine),grounds for coffee,upload speed,a$ap rocky - goldie перевод,camera iphone 7 plus,a$ap mob - raf,video camera,grounds of the city,a$ap rocky - peso перевод,a$ap mob - yamborghini high lyrics,camera iphone apk,a$ap rocky 来日,free dating sites,praise the lord mp3,a$ap rocky everyday download,free stock photos,a$ap rocky feat. skepta – praise the lord,grounds cafe,a$ap rocky l$d music video,a$ap rocky everyday mp3,grounds of judicial review,groundsman,a$ap rocky everyday music video,skepta praise the lord video,uploadvr,upload photos to icloud,a$ap rocky feat. skepta – praise the lord (da shine),asap rocky movie,a$ap mob - please shut up,asap rocky interviews,video downloader,upload speed test,upload photo,a$ap rocky everyday clean,a$ap rocky ft. skepta - praise the lord (milk & moha remix),a$ap rocky - praise the lord (da shine) ft. skepta,a$ap yams,asap rocky y travis scott,video phone beyonce,a$ap mob freestyles on flex once again,sharingan naruto,upload download speed,asap rocky - praise the lord (ft. skepta) instrumental,a$ap rocky praise the lord sample,a$ap meaning,a$ap significado,grounds meaning,a$ap rocky l$d lyrics,upload youtube,upload to google drive,a$ap forever,freeform,praise the lord and pass the ammunition,camera iphone xr vs xs,videogamedunkey,asap rocky testing,praise the lord remix,sharing economy,a$ap rocky - praise the lord (da shine) (audio) ft. skepta,sharing kindle books,praise the lord piano,a$ap rocky - praise the lord mp3 download,asap rocky libre,sharing community yonkers,free vpn,asap rocky instagram,asap skepta praise the lord lyrics,camera iphone x,video editing software free,a$ap rocky goldie lyrics,free fonts,video phone screen,skepta praise the lord instrumental,skepta praise the lord producer,skepta praise the lord outfit,upload pictures,a$ap rocky - everyday ft. rod stewart miguel mark ronson,a$ap rocky - everyday letra,free online games,a$ap mob - trillmatic,free movies online,video phone wikipedia,a$ap rocky tシャツ,skepta praise the lord download,freecell,video phone gaga,video phone beyonce lyrics,freebirds,praise the lord parole,a$ap rocky – peso,video killed the radio star,grounds of frustration,upload pdf to kindle,a$ap mob - frat rules,a$ap rocky おすすめ,video game stores,a$ap rocky - sundress (official video),a$ap rocky everyday mp3 free download,upload studio,a$ap ferg - plain jane,freestyle libre,sharing network,a$ap mob - hella hoes lyrics,camera iphone 8,upload image,praise the lord instru,asap rocky - praise the lord bpm,upload file,a$ap rocky - everyday tradução,asap rocky skepta praise the lord,camera iphone 7,a$ap rocky ブラジャー,a$ap rocky & tyler the creator - potato salad,camera iphone 6,asap rocky tmz,a$ap rocky - wild for the night,praise the lord i saw the light,asap rocky forever,asap rocky height,asap rocky sundress,asap rocky praise the lord,grounds for divorce,a$ap rocky - sundress перевод,asap rocky - everyday tekstowo,asap rocky trump,camera phone 2019,a$ap mob members,sharing google calendar,asap rocky wiki,a$ap rocky ブランド,a$ap mob - yamborghini high,a$ap rocky everyday free mp3 download,asap rocky rihanna,grounds baily road,asap rocky — sundress,praise the lord meme,upload video,sharingan,sharingan tattoo,video phone beyonce lady gaga,video to mp3,skepta praise the lord remix,praise the lord traduction,a$ap rocky & tyler the creator potato salad перевод,asap rocky - praise the lord ft. skepta lyrics,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét